Saturday, May 12, 2012

Movie Review: Maid in Manhattan


Maid in Manhattan--Starring Jennifer Lopez, Ralph Fiennes, Natasha Richardson, Stanley Tucci, Bob Hoskins.
Check it out here

What's it about: A maid that works in a hotel is caught trying on expensive clothing of a guest. She pretends to be the rich guest and meets a rich, nice guy. She knows she needs to break it off but doesn't want to. In order to keep seeing him, she keeps pretending to be the guest.

Why I picked it up: I picked it because we already had it.

What I thought of it: I loved this movie. It was just great!!! A modern Cinderella story, about two worlds wildly different and how in the end they get their happily ever after

I would suggest this for: anyone who is bored and a hopeless romantic at heart.

Reviewed by: Lauren B., Grade 7

Star Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment