Sunday, April 1, 2012

Book Review : The Masquerade



The Masquerade by Sarah Anne Sumpolec
Check it out at the Lawrence Public Library

What it's about: Beka is so busy trying to keep her secrets she starts to push her family away. The first book in the Becoming Beka series The Masquerade is about Beka learning a new way to cope with things witch her really accepting God for the first time she decides is the way to go.

Why I picked it up:
I was bored and it looked interesting.

What I thought of it: I thought it was Okay but it had some things in it that maybe were unnecessary. The main idea works but I don't think it needed to go in some of the directions it did.

3 out of 5 Stars

Reviewed by: Evan D., Grade 7

Submit your own review for the Teen Zone Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment