Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello!

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Karen Allen, the new Teen Services Librarian. Some of you may recognize me as I've been around The Teen Zone for several months. I'm so excited to be in this new position! I have many ideas for fun things to do and I'm eager to talk about books, movies, music, and games with you. I hope I can continue to provide the great services and programs for all of the teens in Lawrence as well as Rebecca has for the last couple of years. And, if you're wondering, Rebecca is still around. You can catch up with her at the Reference desk on your way to the Teen Zone.

So, the next time you're in the library, after you've said hello to Rebecca, please stop by and introduce yourself. I want to get to know everyone!

p.s. If you can tell me which foreign country this picture was taken in, I'll give you a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment