Sunday, February 19, 2012

Book Review - Halo: The Ghosts of Onyx


Halo: The Ghosts of Onyx by Eric Nylund

Check it out at the Lawrence Public Library

What's it about: It is about the operation of the Spartan-III. A Spartan-II Kurt-051 is promoted and tasked with training the young Spartan-III's of Gamma Company against an ancient Forerunner Technology.

What I thought of it: I thought the book was good. I like that you were able to find out what the other Spartans were doing during Halo 1 and Halo 2.

Why I picked it up: I've played some halo and thought it would be interesting.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

I would suggest this for: People who played the Halo video games and like Sci-Fi


Reviewed by:
Jacob N, Grade 8

Want to submit your own book review? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment