Sunday, June 5, 2011

Book Review: Dragonlight

Dragonlight by Donita K Paul
Check it out from the library!

Reviewed by: Katherine P., grade 7

What it's about: It is the fifth and last book in a series about a girl named Kale. She is fourteen through 20 something throughout all five books. Each book is about a quest she goes on, who she meets along the way, and how her character matures and develops.

What I thought: I really like these books (the Dragon keeper Chronicles) because they are funny, interesting and I can really identify and like the characters. Mrs. Paul develops the characters well. I would recommend this book to anyone who is about 10 or or older, and who likes funny, interesting fantasy set in other worlds and involving dragons and magic.

Why I picked it up: I first borrowed the first three books from a friend of mine, and requested the library buy the books because I love them so much and I want other people to enjoy them!

I would suggest this for: 10 and up that love dragons, magic, and other worlds.

Submit your own book review here!

Don't forget about your Summer Reading Log!

No comments:

Post a Comment