Sunday, May 8, 2011

Book Review: Fallen

Fallen by Lauren Kate
Reviewed by: Natalie C.

What's it about? 17 year old Luce is sent to a reform school to try to recover after witnessing a friend die. While at school she tries to understand the feelings she has for two very different boys. Little does she know how different the boys really are.

Why I picked it up? It was recommended to me by a YA librarian.

What I thought of it? I think that its a very intense and powerful story of love written like no other before it. Parts in it made me laugh and others made me cry, and it kept me hooked until the very last page.

Already read Fallen? Check out the next book in the series, Torment, and make sure to reserve your copy of the third book int he series, Passion.

Submit your own book review by filling out the online form or stop by the Teen Zone and ask for a review slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment