Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's Popular in the Zone

Do you ever wonder what everyone else is reading? Personally, I have the curiosity bug that forces me to glance at everyone's books as they leave the Zone and head to checkout. I have an unrelenting desire to collect mental titles, and to achieve this I am forced to use my "lean and squint" technique. You might have seen me do this move before: I tend to lean to one side in an attempt to "nonchalantly" peer at the items in hand. I think the end result is me looking oddly off-balance with a stink-face. 

So when Rebecca shot me an email listing the top six requested YA books of this week, I cackled evilly as I plotted to place them all on my "to-read" list on my Goodreads account. And now, since I have officially added these wonderful books to my mental and online lists, I offer them to you. 


 Awakened, by P.C. Cast


 Angel, by James Patterson 


  Last Sacrifice, by Richelle Mead 


 
Matched, by Ally Condie  


I Am Number Four, by Pittacus Lore 


 Misguided Angel, by Melissa de la Cruz


Don't forget to submit a  review to our blog once you've finished your book! 

Now back to my "lean and squint"...

Posted By: Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment